Was born on 2nd May, 1954 in Lebedyn, Sumy oblast.
In 1976 graduated from the Faculty of Cybernetics, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev. From 1976 to 1979 was a post-graduate student of the Faculty of Cybernetics, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev. He defended PhD thesis.
Since 1979 he lectures at the Department of Applied Statistics of the Faculty of Cybernetics, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev as Assistant Professor and later as a Associate Professor.
Lecturer on following courses:
- Data Analysis,
- Packages for Data Processing,
- Estimation Theory for Systems in Presence of Uncertainties,
- Identification Theory,
- Information Resources of Computer Networks.
- estimation theory,
- data analysis,
- applied statistics,
- regression analysis,
- analysis of variance,
- correlation analysis,
- system identification theory,
- parameter/state estimation of technical objects,
- recurrent algorithms of system identification,
- set membership estimation,
- real-time data processing,
- system modelling,
- asymptotic analysis of estimation and identification algorithms,
- software for analysis and processing of data,
- computer networks,
Main results are obtained on:
- application of Moore–Penrose pseudoinverse operator in identification of complex systems and data processing,
- development of recurrent estimation algorithms of stationary and non-stationary parameters for objects under non-classical assumptions,
- convergence analysis of parameter estimation procedures,
- on-line estimation and identification of systems in the presence of uncertainties under non-standard assumptions,
- set membership identification.
Author of over 100 scientific publications, including 6 textbooks.